- Executive Summary
This report describes the conformance of the mystampapp.co.uk website with W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The review process is described in Section 5 below and is based on evaluation described in Accessibility Evaluation Resources. Based on this evaluation, the mystampapp.co.uk website almost meets WCAG 2.1, Conformance Level AA. Detailed review results are available in Section 6 below. Resources for follow-up study are listed in Section 7 below. Feedback on this evaluation is welcome.
- Background about Evaluation
Conformance evaluation of web accessibility requires a combination of semi-automated evaluation tools and manual evaluation by an experienced reviewer. The evaluation results in this report are based on evaluation conducted on the following date: 5th March 2020. The website may have changed since that time.
- Scope of Review
- mystampapp.co.uk, mystampapp.co.uk/findactivity, mystampapp.co.uk/suppliers, mystampapp.co.uk/home/privacy, mystampapp.co.uk/auth, mystampapp.co.uk/auth/login/signup
- Any others not listed above
- 5th March 2020
- Matter of Software
- Combined team of experienced front end developer and chartered IT professional
- Review Process
- WCAG 2.1 Level A, AA
- Visual checks of compliance
- Results and Recommended Actions
- Interpretative summary of review results
- This website appears is close to meeting WCAG 2.1 AA
- Accessibility features in which this site is strong include minimal text, simple flow and good use of contrast.
- Guides across the site due to the nature of the visual representation could be improved for accessibility
- We have implemented an open feedback policy for users to provide any identified issues, we aim to respond to those within 5 working days of being raised.
- We intend to regularly check the website for conformity on at least an annual basis although any major releases will be checked accordingly.
We are constantly striving for improvement and so we welcome feedback you may have regarding our on-site accessibility. If you find any issues or think we can improve somewhere, please feel free to contact us and we'll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible.